Friday, March 30, 2007

The weather has changed.

Recently,
the weather seems to be more and more hoter than before.
By the huge sun, everyone can feel that the shinny summer is closed.
When I am covered with the hot weather, it makes me remember the situation of the first time I entered Chang Gung University.

It was a boiling hot day just like now even if it was fall.
At that time, I almost knowed no one here so I was extremely afraid of the strange surroundings.
New place, new classmates, and new weather.
All of these were not familiar to me.
Fortunately, I met a lot of cute friends in the college.
I always needed their helps both schoolwork and daily life because I had few power to deel with so many trouble alone which happened to me.
I deeply appreciated their kindness and their cares.

Time flies. Now the weather changes hot, too.
That is to say, I have been a college student for a long time.
During this time, I consider that I grow up very much.
We can say that new enviroment makes a new life!

No comments: