Monday, March 26, 2007

Exercise hurts

Today I understand that exercise hurts were truly terrible.
Why do I say this way?

I have joined a cheer squad for a long time.
Of couse, we have some difficult but attractive acrobatics.
Therefor, the exercise contains a number of danger.
One of my friends just injoured her leg on Saturday when her practiced a new action.
Although we had noticed many safety measures, her still got hurt.
New she walks with canes which makes her very unconvenient.
If the patient is me, I guess I would be terribly sad.
Because I love sports, I can not endure that I have to stay on the chair for a all day.
What a dull life it is!

Concequently, no matter what exercise we do, the safe is always the most important thing which on one can ignore it.
I like sports, but I like my bady more!

No comments: