Saturday, March 24, 2007

The journey in Jiu Fen.

I did not go home this weekend because the far distance would take too many time on the car which always made me tired.
Therefor I stayed in my dormitory vapidly.
Fortunately, there were still some classmates leaving hear.
Just like me, most of them did not want to take a weekend time just before the computer in the domitory.
Therefor, by a classmate's idea, we had a train journey on Saturday.
The destination of our journey was Jiu Fen a beautiful old city in Taipei.
After a series of traffic, we reached the ancient mine city.
We walked the little street with many touristics who came from different cities and countries.
In the street, I foud some arresting phenomena.
Firstly, the most of foreigners there were Japanese.
In addiction, what made me surprised was that not only the consumers but the clerks could speak Japanese.
Secand, the stores there were similar.
No matter what they selled both the food and goods, we still could find it in next stores.
Third, there were an amazing number of stairs in Jiu Fen.
Is is true that the stairs were almost small and clapped-out.
However, they added more ancient atmosphere in the city which had been a pretty prosperous town many decads ago due to gold minerals.

The journey was interesting and informative. And I miss the delicious food, too. I hope that I can go to Jiu Fen again with my firends.

No comments: